explain how the accountant rsquo s view of cost behaviour differs from that of the e 644134
- Explain how the accountant’s view of cost behaviour differs from that of the economist.
- Define and calculate contribution and breakeven point, and prepare a breakeven chart and a profit–volume chart.
- Use breakeven analysis to explore the effect of changing unit selling price, unit variable cost or fixed cost.
- Explain the limitations of breakeven analysis.
- Explain applications of cost–volume–profit analysis.
- Show how calculation of contribution can be applied in short term decision making.